Friday 8 April 2011

Welcome Everyone

I have created this blog so that I can share with you daily spiritual guidance while Belinda is taking a break. The methods that I intend to use include card reading, angel messages and maybe even scrying if I have I have the time. Although I own a couple of Tarot decks I am mostly going to use my other decks which include the Faerie Oracle set, the Shaman's Oracle, Madame Endora's Fortune Cards, Grace Cards plus several others which I will introduce in time. If I get enough feedback, I may even make this blog a permanent fixture. I hope you enjoy it.

Many Blessings

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    Thanks for backing me up during this very tiring & stressful period. My office network doesn't allow me to visit much sites to hunt for pictures and info, thus, I'll have to let it all go this month until I get my home network back.

    Once again... thank you very much for the help.

    ~Belinda

    ReplyDelete