Friday 8 April 2011

Dancer of Life and Ancestor of Exile.

Dancer of Life
"I am the Dancer of Life. I celebrate all that is, all that has been, all that will be. I dance throughout all the human and spiritual realms, following the bright thread of life that connects everything that has being. I teach love, I teach strength and I impart a belief in the sacredness of all living things. I bring with me the power that breaks down all barriers, that survives in the face of all odds, that shines forth in even the darkest moments."

The Dancer of Life reinvigorates our sense of the life forces that surround us, both human and spiritual, and encourages us to learn from other beings. This Dancer celebrates life and gives us the strength to seize the opportunities that each day offers, and to rejoice in the spirit of adventure.

Interpretations
Energy. Fertility. Hope. Celebration. Joy in all things. Living in the now. Entering into awareness. Endurance. Respect for others. Endless possibilities


Ancestor of Exile
"I am the Ancestor of Exile. I have borne witness to many kinds of separation, and have watched the suffering of those who are driven away from their home or country. Yet there is a deeper exile still - an exile from the self - and I stand ready to help lost people find their way back to their place of belonging. Draw strength from me when you need reconnection or support in times of loneliness."
The Ancestor of Exile comes to help us when we feel detached from ourselves, or from any aspect of our lives  -  enabling us to reconnect with the course of our life's journey. The sharp spike of emotional solitude is painful and damaging, especially when the wound is left unattended. The Ancestor of Exile will restore our  sense of wholeness.

Interpretations
Reconnection. Return. Restoration to family or nation. Strength in time of loss. A new direction home

The deck used for the reading was The Shaman's Oracle. Usually only one card will be picked for a reading, however these two jumped as I was shuffling so I thought these two spirit beings had an important message to be passed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment